EE Controls is an American company focused on industrial motor control products. EE Controls' assembly division produces custom and standardized starter panel assemblies proudly produced in New York.
Since our inception in 1983, EE Controls has been a proud exclusive manufacturer’s representative for AEG. In 1996, AEG motor control division was fully integrated into Daimler Benz. In 1998 AEG’s industrial division was purchased by GE. AEG and GE brands share the same product designs, and were introduced into the electrical market differently.
STANDARD PRODUCT OFFERINGS:
- Contactors & Overloads
- Circuit Breakers – MCB & MCCB
- Pushbuttons & Operators – Including Operator stations
- Tower Lights
- Customized & Standard Starter Program
- Industrial Safety Products
- Isolation Disconnect Switches
- Control Relays
- Terminal Blocks & Accessories
- Power Supplies
- Pump Panels
- Variable Frequency Drives (Canada Branch)
- Soft Starters (Canada Branch)